Sunday, August 21, 2011

Effy Wild Embrace the Suckage

While watching Effy's live stream she said to "Embrace the suckage"  when you do something that you didn't intend to just embrace it and go on.  I thought it was a pretty great statement.
Sketched from the live video with Pentel Pocket Brush Pen on orange pre-stenciled sketchbook.
Purple watercolor.  Have been drawing with no preliminary pencil sketches in this book.  It is multi media paper, smooth art stock, 110#, but unfortunately when watercolor is put on the paper wants to peel.
The ink does not show through to the other side so that is a plus.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent record of COA! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Could we make you our official court reporter?? <3

    And omg...BEWBAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Definitely drew out the entire experience perfectly! I love it! I have a similar type of art paper/journal book that I am working in and the paper peels when wet. Kind of annoying but I've decided to use it anyway to give my stuff character! I agree Embrace the Suckage! :D

    ReplyDelete